NEET Reservation Criteria 2023: All Your Burning Questions Answered

NEET Reservation Criteria 2023: All Your Burning Questions Answered

In his blog, we’ve put up a list of some of the most frequently asked questions about NEET Reservation 2022:

What are the reservation criteria for the NEET in 2022?

Different categories, such as SC, ST, OBC, EWS, and PwD, have seats allotted for them in NEET. The state quota reserves 85% of NEET seats, while the remaining 15% of seats are designated for AIQ students.

Has the NEET reservation criteria for AIQ seats changed recently?

According to national government guidelines, NTA has announced amended NEET reservation criteria for AIQ seats. According to the most recent NTA notice, the NEET (15%) AIQ reservation would be distributed by category, with SC getting 15%, ST getting 7.5 per cent, OBC (NCL) getting 27 per cent, EWS getting 10%, and PwD getting 5%.

Is it possible for NRI students to take the NEET exam?

Yes, NRI students are eligible to take the NEET entrance exam if they meet all of the eligibility requirements, including age, appearance, and performance in Grade XII (or equivalent) examinations, needed topics, and so on.

What is the best way for NRI students to prepare for the NEET exam?

NRI students can enrol in an online NEET preparation programme that includes live classes, hard copy study materials, DPPs, and an online test series.

In MBBS, what is the NRI quota?

NRI quota in MBBS refers to places in medical schools reserved for non-resident Indian students. NRI quotas in MBBS are available at JIPMER Puducherry and certain government/private medical colleges/deemed institutions.

Is there a quota for NRIs in NEET?

Although there is no NRI quota in the NEET exam, eligible applicants can apply in the NRI category. Some government/private medical colleges/deemed institutions have an NRI quota for NEET-UG-qualified students.

Who is qualified for the NRI quota in medical schools and NEET?

An NRI student, or one whose parents are NRIs, or one who is sponsored by an NRI, is eligible for the NRI quota at medical institutions, according to the rules and regulations set forth by the different State Governments, Institutions, and the Government of India.

What is the application process for the NRI quota in NEET?

During the NEET-UG counselling, candidates can apply for MBBS admission in government medical colleges and deemed universities under the NRI quota. NRI positions in private medical institutes are only available through the state.

How can I apply for MBBS admission under the NRI quota?

You can enrol into MBBS with the NRI quota by clearing the NEET-UG test and applying through counselling to a medical institution with NRI quota seats. JIPMER and several government/private medical colleges/deemed universities offer NRI quota seats.

We hope that this post has provided you with all of the information you need about the NEET Reservation 2022. Candidates are encouraged to read the entire article for more information.